Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I hate making choices. Especially if it affects your future. I have no idea what I plan to study next year, but I'm probably gonna study the exact same thing as what my brother is studying. I really have no intention in using science in my future job. Maths is obviously wanted, I don't mind it. Only thing I'm not sure is, the Science and the Humanities I need to choose. But, after much consideration, I think I'm going for the subjects I like or have the slightest interest in!

School's ending in 2 days time. Oh dear, we're gonna part in 2 days time also. Like what Mr Chris said, everyone's gonna split. I think our class started getting united after the Fiesta event, hehe. After everyone stayed back till 7pm, to complete the Haunted House. &, our efforts did pay off, cause we managed to win something, after probably a year and a half. Yay.

I've got no more shows to watch, kept searching and searching, but nothing... I watched My Boyfriend is Type B already, I think it's not bad.

Oh, we saw our draft results slip today, Overall %. Mine's crap. Did badly. Cause of MYE & probably screwed some papers for EOY. That's why, I'm suffering from a terrible death now. Actually, no death at all.

I can't wait till my sister's exam is over, it'll end this Thursday, which means, this weekend, we can finally head to somewhere, except for my Brother. Haha, so poor thing. I kept dreaming nowadays. I wonder whether dreams are real, but they're probably not real, cause I don't think its real. But some are, that's why I experience dejavu.

I think I gotta start my holiday assignments A.S.A.P, if not I'll rush at the very last minute again, plus, I don't have much time. Have to read the chinese book somemore. 4 感想 has to be done...! Argh! 只好加油咯!

再见。